$16.05 General Practitioner (GP) Outpatient Consultation
Standard/ Generic medication @ $4.70 per drug per week (only for acute conditions)
CHAS/Pioneer Generation holder please click here for more details.
Vaccination & Medical Check-up
- Influenza (Flu) Vaccination @ $31.78
- Pneumococcal (Pneumovax 23) Vaccination @ $67.41
- Meningococcal Vaccination @ $95.34
- HPV (9-Valent) Vaccination) , includes first doctor consultation @ $639.00
- All other Vaccinations @ member's rates
Medical Check-up (available at all RM clinics)
Check-up for Pre-employment, Work Permit, Statuary check-up, Student Admission, Insurance Check-up @ members' rates
- Raffles Basic @ $67.41
- Raffles General w/o pap smear/ with pap smear @ $136.75 / $152.51
- Raffles Lifestyle @ $241.20
- Raffles Deluxe @ $455.40
- Raffles Deluxe Plus (for Men/Ladies) @ $$586.80
- Raffles Executive (for Men/Ladies) @ $
1,092.60 / $1,213.20
Click here for clinic locations
Terms & Conditions:
Members & family members present membership card/ show a picture of membership card from their mobile phone or verbal quote “NTUC membership” at the point of registration.
$10.70 surcharge on consultation fee applies on Weekends and Public Holidays.
Prescriptions of drugs are at the sole discretion of the attending physician.
Non-standard acute drugs and chronic drugs will be charged at prevailing rates.
Prior appointment is required for Health Screening and Dental Services.
Services are available at all Raffles Medical Clinics in Singapore, Raffles Health Screeners and are not available at Raffles Executive Medical Centres and 24-Hour Emergency at Raffles Hospital.
Corporate programmes and other promotions are not applicable with these prices.
Mode of payment – Cash/Credit Card/ NETS
No refund will be given for the unutilised items in the packages.
Packages prices and terms are subject to change without prior notice.