• $16.05 General Practitioner (GP) Outpatient Consultation
* Standard/generic drug medication @ $4 per drug per week
(applicable only for acute conditions)
• Vaccination & Medical Check-up
- Influenza / Flu (Trivalent) Vaccination @ $25
- Pneumococcal (Pneumovax 23) Vaccination @ $66
- Medical Check-up from $26.96
- Fasting Blood Glucose Test / Lipid Profile Test / Blood Pressure Taking / BMI Measurements @ $19.26
• Health Screening
- Raffles Basic @ $67.41
- Raffles General w/o pap smear/ with pap smear @ $136.75 / $152.51
- Raffles Lifestyle @ $241.20
- Raffles Deluxe @ $405.00
- Raffles Deluxe Plus (for Men/Ladies) @ $522.00
- Raffles Executive (for Men/Ladies) @ $1,080.00
List of participating Clinics
Terms & Conditions:
- Members & family members present membership card/ show a picture of membership card from their mobile phone or verbal quote "NTUC membership" at the point of registration.
- $10 surcharge on consultation fee applies on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
- Prescriptions of drugs are at the sole discretion of the attending physician.
- Price stated is inclusive of prevailing GST
- Non-standard acute drugs and chronic drugs will be charged at prevailing rates.
- Prior appointment is required for Health Screening.
- Services are available at all Raffles Medical Clinics in Singapore and Raffles Health Screeners and are not available at Raffles Executive Medical Centres and 24-Hour Emergency at Raffles Hospital.
- Corporate programmes and other promotions are not applicable with these prices.
- Mode of payment – Cash/Credit Card/ NETS
- No refund will be given for the unutilised items in the packages.
- Packages prices and terms are subject to change without prior notice.